At Hanover Fire & Casualty our team of insurance experts focus exclusively on the insurance needs of homeowners – especially owners of older homes and those living in urban areas – so we can provide insurance solutions to meet your specific needs.
Here to Help When Others Won’t
While other insurance companies shy away from the complexities of your insurance needs, often making it difficult if not impossible for you to secure coverage, we welcome you.
The Hanover Fire & Casualty Advantage:
- We don’t use credit scores
- No premium penalties for high risks (flat roof, dangerous animal, row home, etc.)
- Multiple payment options
- Installment premium payments available
- Unmatched level of service and dedication
- Steady rates with no increases or surprises
Our Owner-Occupied Policy Provides Superior Coverage
- Homeowner’s coverage is provided for property that is occupied by the owner of the dwelling on a named peril, actual cash value basis, and includes vandalism and extended coverage (fire, lightning, windstorm, hail/sleet and explosion)
- Contents coverage is included in the amount of 50% of structure coverage (with an option to purchase additional coverage)
- Select from deductible options of $0, $500 and $1,000
- Burglary and robbery coverage is included at a limit of $1,000 and may be increased to $2,500 or $5,000
- Additional living expenses are included up to an additional 4% of the contents limit for up to 3 months
- Premises liability coverage of $25,000 is included and may be increased to $100,000
- Ask about our optional Homeowners Equipment Breakdown Endorsement– complete and affordable protection against costly home equipment repairs
Ask us about our seasonal, tenant occupied, vacant, and renters insurance products.