At Hanover Fire & Casualty our team of insurance experts focus exclusively on the residential insurance needs of landlords – especially in the underserved urban property market – so we understand your challenges and can provide insurance solutions to meet your specific needs.
Here to Help When Others Won’t
Hanover Fire & Casualty offers a portfolio of landlord, rental, seasonal, and vacant dwelling insurance products at a fair and competitive price. And we have NEVER raised our rates. While other insurance companies shy away from the complexities of your insurance needs, often making it difficult if not impossible for you to secure coverage, we welcome you.
The Hanover Fire & Casualty Advantage:
- We don’t use credit scores
- Steady rates with no increases or surprises
- No premium penalties for high risks (flat roof, dangerous animal, row home, etc.)
- State-of-the-art administrative platform
- No co-insurance provision
- Unmatched level of service and dedication
Specifics on Tenant Occupied, Residential Insurance Protection
- Property owners that rent their dwelling can obtain coverage on a named peril, actual cash value basis including vandalism and extended coverage – fire, lightning, windstorm, hail/sleet and explosion – includes loss of rent for the named insured up to 20% of the dwelling limit
- Enjoy deductible options of $500, $1,000 and $2,500
- Optional coverage may be purchased for any contents of the building owned by the named insured in $5,000 increments to a maximum of $20,000
- Premises liability coverage of up to $300,000 is also available
- Ask about our optional Homeowners Equipment Breakdown Endorsement– complete and affordable protection against costly home equipment repairs
Ask us about our seasonal, homeowners, vacant, and renters insurance products.